Enjoy life without allergies
“Allergy treatment has changed my life for the better. I would recommend this to anyone.”
Customized allergy treatment. Excellent results.
Are you tired of using over-the-counter and prescription allergy relief aids that have uncomfortable side effects and don't address the cause of your symptoms? The truth is, each allergy sufferer is unique with unique symptoms and responses to medications. Talk to your doctor about an allergy treatment that can help you break free from the confines of your symptoms and experience life without allergies.
Allergy symptoms checklist
Check your symptoms below and share with your physician:
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose
- Stuffy nose
- Scratchy throat
- Watery eyes
- Itchy eyes
- Red eyes
- Sinus-related issues (sinus pressure/ pain, headaches, sinusitis)
- Recurring seasonal or Chronic colds
- Restless sleep, challenges sleeping through the night, snoring
- Feeling of fatigue, irritability, and restlessness
- Dry and/or itchy skin
- Other __________________________
Allergy Treatment Process
- Patient discusses symptoms with provider. Allergy technician conducts an allergy test on patient. Provider reviews results with patient.
- Technician provides patient with allergy treatment plan and schedules appointments with provider to begin treatment.
- Patient visits provider for first three rounds of treatment and learns how to self-administer the treatment.
- After initial appointments, patient continues treatment at home with occasional appointments with provider.
- Within three-four months of allergy treatment, the patient should begin to feel relief of symptoms. Continue allergy treatment plan.
Click here to read FAQs about Allergy Testing